Travelling Occupational Therapist, PT & SLP State Licensing

travelling occupational therapistDecoding Travelling Occupational Therapist, Traveling Speech Language Pathologist & Travel PT Licencing

Each state has unique licensing requirements, depending on your allied certification. Not only will we help you on your career path, but we will make it as stress free as possible along the way by helping you navigate state credentialing. To help you figure out what credentialing and licensing you need for your travel assignment, Cirrus Medical Staffing has a dedicated team ready to help you with any of your credentialing needs!

If you have any questions contact The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy or the National Board of Occupational Therapy.

Please take advantage of our professional credentialing team and find out what they can do for you today!