Health Insurance for Healthcare Travelers
One of the first questions we get from new travelers is inevitably: What will happen to my health insurance? As a Cirrus traveler, you’re covered. We offer a medical insurance program administered by United Medical Resources (UMR), a company of United Healthcare (UHC). Meanwhile, our dental and vision insurance comes directly from UHC.
This insurance is valid starting day one of your assignment.
The health insurance plan is comprehensive, and includes:
- Major medical health insurance plan sponsored by Cirrus
- Day one coverage
- Plans with reasonable deductibles and co-insurance
- Copays for PCP, Specialist, ER and Urgent Care Visits
- Pharmacy benefits
- Largest provider network through United Healthcare
- Talk to a Virtual Doctor 24/7 for medical diagnosis and treatment through Teladoc
For more information, email email@example.com and we’ll help you choose the right plan for you.
Download our information PDFs below to know more about the Cirrus-United Healthcare plans.