Health Insurance for Travel Nurses & Allied Clinicians
One of the first questions we get from new travelers is inevitably: What will happen to my health insurance? As a Cirrus traveler, you’re covered. We offer a medical insurance program administered by United Medical Resources (UMR), a company of United Healthcare (UHC). Meanwhile, our dental and vision insurance comes directly from UHC. Health insurance for travel nurses at Cirrus is comprehensive and starts on day 1 of your assignment.
Health insurance for travel nurses & allied clinicians is valid starting day one of your assignment.
The health insurance plan is comprehensive, and includes:
- Major medical health insurance plan sponsored by Cirrus
- Day one coverage
- Plans with reasonable deductibles and co-insurance
- Copays for PCP, Specialist, ER and Urgent Care Visits
- Pharmacy benefits
- Largest provider network through United Healthcare
- Talk to a Virtual Doctor 24/7 for medical diagnosis and treatment through Teladoc
For more information, email email@example.com and we’ll help you choose the right plan for you.
Download our information PDFs below to know more about the Cirrus-United Healthcare plans.