National Physical Therapy Month 2017 Terms and Conditions
1. Duration: Promotions will begin on October 1, 2017 9am EST and will continue until October 31, 2017 11:59pm EST
2. Qualified Entries/Persons:
You must be a current or previous Travel Physical Therapist to enter and win the #CirrusTraveler Photo Contest. Verification will be required.Written verification will consist of providing any/all of the following at our request:
– Full Name
– Permanent address
– Last travel assignment dates
– Last agency traveled with
– Last hospital worked at in a traveling assignment
We will confirm your last travel assignment with the Agency of Record.
3. Entry Deadline. All entries for the #CirrusTraveler Photo Contest must be received between October 2, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. on October 30, 2017 EST. $750 Refer-a-Friend Bonus entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2017 EST.
4. By submitting an entry in any of Cirrus Medical Staffing’s “National Physical Therapy Month 2017” activities, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
5. Participation in the promotion is a confirmation of a voluntary act by and full consent of the Participant.
6. Promotion entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify Promotion in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Promotions will begin on October 1, 2017 EST and will continue until October 31, 2017 EST. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the promotion in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
7. No purchase or online entry necessary. Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States.
9. Entries Per Person. Each person can increase their chances to win the #CirrusTraveler Photo Contest by filling out the form for Cirrus Medical Staffing found on this page as long as Participant abides by rules outlined in the Instagram post related to the contest.
10. Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day Participant posts on Instagram. All entries become the exclusive property of Cirrus Medical Staffing and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including any costs related to take the picture, including online access charges, as applicable.
11. Selection of Winners. Winners of the #CirrusTraveler Photo Contest will be determined by the highest number of likes on the participants’ post. Participants who signed up with Cirrus Medical Staffing here will get a bonus of 50 likes. Participants who are current active physical therapist travelers with Cirrus Medical Staffing will get a bonus of 50 likes.
12. Notification of Winners. #CirrusTraveler Photo contest winner will be notified by a Direct Message (DM) via Instagram – by November 2, 2017. All decisions are final and binding. Winner must contact the Sponsor within 1 calendar day from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 1 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. In order to claim the Prize, winner will be required to execute an Affidavit Of Eligibility and to execute a Publicity Release agreeing to the Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name and likeness for advertising purposes. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
The prize will not be convertible to cash;
- A participant can only win once; and
- Winner must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify users who are found to use fake and or duplicated accounts and registration details.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
15. Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Promotion, or from participation in the Promotion; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion.
By registering and joining in this promotion, registrant/qualified participant confirms, agrees and acknowledges that:Sponsor and the organizers of the promotion have the right to identify refer to the participant as “Participant” of the promotion and can communicate the same at any time in any territory through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.);Participant shall make no reproduction of any part of this website for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall he/she modify or incorporate any part of the website in any other work, publication or website.
You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and for any statements, comments or declarations made or submitted by the participants or members of the Cirrus Medical Staffing. Said statements, comments or declarations are those of the participants or members of the Cirrus Medical Staffing and not of the organizers of the promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Cirrus Medical Staffing and the promotion sponsor, not to Instagram.
16. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of North Carolina. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.