Deployment and U.S. Assimilation
Getting deployed to your new job and new city is the beginning of your adventure to the U.S., and Cirrus International is here to help make your transition go smoothly. Here are a few of the perks you can look forward to upon arrival:
- Airfare and accommodations assistance including apartment rent / deposits**/ utilities for the first 30 days in U.S. **Some deposits are refunded directly to apartment holder and will be necessary to repay Cirrus after work has started**
- Furniture and home goods concierge (your items will be waiting when you get here!) or stipend valued at $1,000.
- Rental car for first 45 days with election and use of AutoSource while you wait for your car.
- Pick up at the airport (with a welcome sign, of course!)
- “Buddy” at your new worksite to help:
- Learn your way around your new location
- Connect a cell phone to U.S. SIM card
- Take you on your first trip to the grocery
- Open a bank account
- Ride to the Social Security Administration
- Pick up rental car