April Healthcare ObservancesPosted On April 20, 2016
April is packed with many events which involves healthcare professionals. Don’t forget to mark your calendars about these events.
- It’s National Occupational Therapy Month – the best time to celebrate occupational therapists that help people in the community live life to its fullest. Don’t forget to thank an occupational therapist today!
- Support the battle against Parkinson’s. Help spread awareness because only together can we #EndParkinsons. Don’t forget to donate your social media status to #EndParkinsons on Friday, April 15th.
- Since 1992, Stress Awareness Month has been held every April where healthcare professionals across the country to come together to inform the public about both the causes of our modern stress epidemic.
- Today is Transplant Nurses Day! Let’s salute these nurses for their unique contributions to the lives of people they work with and their patients.
- Help prevent premature birth. March for Babies in April or May to support the programs helping moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies, as well as funding research to find causes and preventions.