Travel RN-L&D position in Anchorage, AKTravel RN-L&D position in Anchorage, AK
This job requires:
- 2 years of Experience
- Active license
- Intermediate AWHONN
The Cirrus Difference
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travelers to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare comprehensive medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time traveler with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus up to $1,000 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements, and other perks customized to your needs!
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $1,000 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION FROM OUR RECRUITERS
Tell us a little about yourself and we'll send you more information.
To apply for this Travel RN-L&D position or other Cirrus Medical Staffing Travel Nurse jobs, we invite you to fill out our form or call a recruiter today at 800-299-8132 or email us at email@example.com.