10 Most Memorable Experience You Will Have as a Travel NursePosted On May 15, 2015
During your times as a travel nurse, there will be numerous unforgettable moments you’ll encounter. Here are some of the most memorable experiences shared by our travel nurses:
- There’s always a chance to meet new people and explore a new area. You will get to see places you’ve never been to and enjoy new experiences.
- The first few weeks may be frustrating because of a whole new system, but you will realize that living alone isn’t such a bad thing after all.
- Making your whale watching dreams come true at the coast of Maine.
- Your recruiter will do anything possible to welcome you to a new place and to a new travel assignment.
- Reconnecting and reuniting will always be fun! You will get to work with nurses who you’ve already worked with in other locations.
- Making new memories during Thanksgiving! A travel nurse was new at the area and was desperately missing her family. When she went to work, she saw that the local supermarket van rolled up to the ER doors and started unloading tons of food!
- You will be able to see New Mexico’s giant mountains, the Sandia being one of them.
- Meeting new people means learning new things and adjusting to other cultures. You’ll be able to step out of your comfort zone and have an open mind.
- Challenging yourself with little things that didn’t matter much to you before like finding the best parking garages.
- Goodbyes may be emotional and sometimes even painful, but it’s always special in travel nursing. Your patients and co-workers will want you to stay. It feels wonderful to know that you are needed.