Your Travel Therapy Staffing Agency
Cirrus Medical Staffing is an award-winning, Joint Commission Certified healthcare staffing firm. For more than a decade, we have been connecting the industry’s best allied professionals with a wide variety of leading healthcare facilities and organizations across the nation, placing highly qualified physical, occupational, and respiratory therapists; speech language pathologists; and professionals from other allied disciplines into travel and contract positions.
Allied Healthcare Travel Professionals Supplement Your Organization’s Staffing Needs
The demand for qualified allied healthcare personnel has increased substantially over the past few years. Retiring “Baby Boomers,” increasing life spans, an aging population that requires more care, and the growth of Long Term Care are factors that have put a strain on the nation’s healthcare providers and their ability to service patients with rehabilitation and therapy needs. It’s no wonder that healthcare organizations are finding it increasingly difficult to find enough experienced, top-quality allied professionals to fill their staffing needs.
Many organizations are turning to allied healthcare travel professionals as an effective means of supplementing their allied healthcare staffing gaps. The use of allied healthcare travel staff affords facilities the ability to expand coverage to fit their needs quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Staffing gaps due to ongoing full-time staff shortages, rapid facility growth, and the need for a flexible, scalable workforce are all great reasons to use the allied healthcare travel staff solution.
Why Choose Cirrus Medical Staffing as Your Travel Nurse Resource?
At Cirrus Medical Staffing, we understand the importance of patient care. We partner with our clients to provide the personalized attention they need, and ensure the best-qualified travel nurses for the roles their patients need. We work efficiently and effectively to find travel nurse candidates with both the professional and personal skill sets to fit an organization’s specific requirements and timeframe.
Cirrus Medical Staffing offers its customers:
- Highly qualified, flexible allied professionals for a variety of roles in the organization’s patient care continuum, including physical, therapists, occupational therapists, respiratory therapists, and speech, language pathologists
- Individualized customer focus with a central point of contact for all customer service needs
- Nationwide staffing coverage
- An experienced, tenured healthcare recruitment team that finds the right candidates quickly
- Scalable staffing solutions
- 100% Joint Commission Compliant – certified since 2005
- Comprehensive reporting for all administrative requirements
- A 24-hour employer hotline for around-the-clock, immediate attention
For more information on our services, please call 800.299.8132