NICU Nurse in Boston, Massachusetts–12 positions available for 22-week travel assignment! Successful candidates will receive the following:
– $500 new hire bonus for first-time travel RNs with Cirrus
– $3,750 completion bonus at the end of assignment
– Hot job, will interview immediately
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travel nurses to customize a financial package that maximizes their income.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
– Competitive compensation package
– United Healthcare medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
– Loyalty bonus of $500 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
– 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
– Free CEUs, travel reimbursements and other perks customized to your needs!
To apply, fill out this form:
This 22-week travel assignment is looking for an RN with:
– 2+ years of recent experience in NICU
– Strong experience in a fast-paced environment
– BLS, ACLS, NRP
– Previous travel experience preferred
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $500 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).