Tell us a little about yourself and we'll send you more information.
Registered Nurse job in Case Management available in Alexandria, VA!
This 8-week travel assignment is looking for a RN with:
- 2+ years RN or Clinical Case Manager experience
- Acute care case management process experience
- EPIC experience
- Strong clinical skills and working knowledge of Clinical Pathways in the area assigned
- Strong analytical, data management and PC skills
- Case management process and knowledge of regulatory requirement experience preferred
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travel nurses to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time travel RNs with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus of $500 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements and other perks customized to your needs!
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $500 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).
To apply for this travel nursing job in Alexandria, VA or other Cirrus Medical Staffing opportunities we invite you to call a recruiter today at 800-299-8132 or visit www.cirrusmedicalstaffing.com.