Tell us a little about yourself and we'll send you more information.
Occupational Therapy job in Fort Bragg, CA in a Skilled Nursing Facility!
This 13-week travel assignment is looking for an OT with CA license and Casamba/Rehab Optima experience preferred.
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travel occupational therapists to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time travel OTs with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus of $500 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements and other perks customized to your needs!
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $500 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).
To apply for this travel OT job in Fort Bragg, CA or other Cirrus Medical Staffing opportunities we invite you to call a recruiter today at 800-299-8132 or visit www.cirrusmedicalstaffing.com.