Tell us a little about yourself and we'll send you more information.
Physical Therapy job in Douglas, GA in a Home Health setting!
PT will work 40 hours and must do 29 visits a week. OASIS counts as 2 visits. Home health experience is not required.
This 13-week travel assignment is looking for a PT with:
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy
- 2-3 years of physical therapy experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travel physical therapists to customize a financial package that maximizes their income. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time travel PTs with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus of $500 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter.
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements and other perks customized to your needs!
Refer-a-friend or colleague and receive a $500 referral bonus upon the completion of their assignment (minimum 6 weeks).
To apply for this travel PT job in Douglas, GA or other Cirrus Medical Staffing opportunities we invite you to call a recruiter today at 800-299-8132 or visit www.cirrusmedicalstaffing.com.