Visa Sponsorship, Deployment Prep and U.S. Assimilation
No two candidates are the same, and so our service packages vary in order to meet your individual needs. Since your path to America is unique, we listen to your situation and provide expert consultation to help you reach your goal. Our most important job is to prepare qualified candidates for employment in the U.S. through a combination of visa sponsorship, deployment preparation and U.S. assimilation.
Our team provides guidance and sponsorship as needed, makes connections for your professional/personal growth, and enables job matches for a long-term fit. Most importantly, you won’t navigate this journey alone – we’ll be your advisor, confidant, and subject-matter expert every step of the way.
- Structured training programs to ensure that all of our selected candidates are prepared for the required standardized exams (NCLEX, IELTS or TOEFL)
- A comprehensive clinical assimilation program that enables our candidates to succeed on a personal and professional level in the U.S.
- Driving introduction so you’re ready to get behind the wheel in the U.S.
- AutoSource introduction / partner to enable purchasing a car in location of work
- Flight Purchased to final destination / work site
Pre-Deployment Service Offerings:
- Visa Screen
- Filing of the actual work visa – Green Card
- Embassy Appointment Prep
We help you navigate the process so you will arrive in the U.S. with:
- A visa (EB-2, EB-3, or H1-B), sponsored by your employer
- A state license that will allow you to start working as soon as you arrive (some states may have a short delay when waiting on SSN processing and state licensure activation)
Already in the U.S.?
- If you are currently in school and about to have Optional Practical Training (OPT), we can find you your long term employer with Green Card processing
- H1-B transfer
- Green card processing for qualified candidates in the U.S.
Call us now to speak to one of our experienced recruiters: 800.299.8132 or for more information email GlobalRecruitment@CirrusMedicalStaffing.com.