Travel Nurse Careers with Cirrus Medical Staffing
Cirrus Medical Staffing was recently honored again as one of the top travel nursing healthcare staffing companies by the popular travel nursing blog Highway Hypodermics:
“They go the extra mile to ensure our travelers are safely housed, supported with their issues, and treated with the respect that is deserved.”
2011 – Top Ten Travel Companies Highway Hypodermics Travel Nursing Blog
Honoring those travel companies who provide the best of benefits to traveling nurses, along with exceptional service.
Why should you consider working as a Travel Nurse? As a Travel Nurse, you have the luxury of traveling anywhere in the country, while gaining an enriching experience both professionally and personally. Our team specializes in securing Travel Nurse assignments for specialty Travel Nurses such as Case Managers, RNs, Nurse Practictioners and many others that help you to maximize your earnings while practicing in a variety of settings. As a result, you still achieve the work/life balance that you desire. If you are looking for the best in Travel jobs, look no further.
As the career partner to great number of specialty Travel Nurses in various specialty areas over the years, Cirrus Medical Staffing understands who you are and what is important to you.
Cirrus Medical Staffing offers our Travel Nurse the following:
- Jobs across the country
- Prestigious facilities
- Premium pay & benefits
- Sign-On and referral bonuses
- Company-paid, premium housing and utility contribution
- UnitedHealthcare medical coverage from Day 1
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Free CEUs
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit / Online Payroll Stubs
Of course we provide all of the pay & benefit programs that you should expect from one of the premier staffing firms in the industry, but isn’t it also the little things that count? Our firm makes sure that all of our recruiters and staff members have:
- Respect for you as an individual
- An appreciation for the job you do as a Trave Nurse
- A passion for helping you achieve your dreams
- A willingness to own situations and accept responsibility to resolve issues, should issues arise
- A commitment to ensure that you are getting the most out of your assignments
Sound like the company that you are looking for? Request more info!