Travel Healthcare Professionals Overview
Travel Healthcare Professionals from across the country rely on Cirrus Medical Staffing for access to an extensive network of the most coveted travel healthcare professional assignments. Our experienced staff identifies qualified Healthcare Professionals experienced in specialty areas such as ER, case management, and other clinical specialties to place in jobs at hospitals, home health environments, and clinics across the country.
Why should you consider working as a Travel Healthcare Professional? As a Travel Healthcare Professional, you have the luxury of traveling anywhere in the country, while gaining an enriching experience both professionally and personally. Our team specializes in securing Travel Healthcare Professional assignments for specialty Travel Healthcare Professionals such as Case Managers and many others that help you to maximize your earnings while practicing in a variety of clinical settings. As a result, you still achieve the work/life balance that you desire. If you are looking for the best in Travel jobs, look no further.
As the career partner to great number of specialty Traveling Healthcare Professionals in various specialty areas over the years, Cirrus Medical Staffing understands who you are and what is important to you.
Cirrus Medical Staffing offers our Travel Healthcare Professionals the following:
- Travel healthcare professional jobs across the country
- Prestigious facilities
- Premium pay & benefits
- New Hire and Referral bonuses
- Company-paid, premium housing and utility contribution
- UnitedHealthcare medical coverage from Day 1
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Free CEUs
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit / Online Payroll Stubs
Of course we provide all of the pay & benefit programs that you should expect from one of the premier staffing firms in the industry, but isn’t it also the little things that count? Our firm makes sure that all of our recruiters and staff members have:
- Respect for you as an individual
- An appreciation for the job you do as a Travel healthcare professional
- A passion for helping you achieve your dreams
- A willingness to own situations and accept responsibility to resolve issues, should issues arise
- A commitment to ensure that you are getting the most out of your assignments
Sound like the company that you are looking for? Request more info! or call 800.299.8132.